Consumers should scrutinize the following facts when purchasing goods or service in the market-
- Is there a fraud concerned with the quality, quantity, ingredients, mode of use, price, rate of service and time needed to deliver the goods or service?
- Is there a warranty for the goods or service?
- Is there similarity with the standardization and quality stipulated by the relevant government department and organizations?
- Is there a description regarding the labeling of goods based on types of goods in accordance with the stipulations?
- Is there a description concerning address and phone numbers to know and scrutinize needed information for the goods or service?
- Is there concealment concerned with the defectiveness for the goods or service?
- Is there an exaggerated description concerning the information about the goods or service that is not complete and concrete?